The Worlds Most Decadent Brownie.
Made with walnuts, dates, stevia, raw cacao and maple syrup.
They take 15 minutes to make, with no baking required.
Need I say more?
Cut these into 16-20 small brownies, as they are super rich and a small brownie will satisfy even the most extreme chocoholic.
I live with one.
- for the brownies:
- 4 cups whole walnuts
- ¾ cup raw cacao
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 12 oz fresh medjool dates, pitted
- for the chocolate ganache:
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract and a pinch of sea salt
- Process walnuts in your food processor, until finely ground.
- Add raw cacao(or cocoa powder), and sea salt. Process until incorporated.
- Add the stevia, and then the dates one at a time through the top feed, while the food processor is running. Once all of the dates are used, the mixture should look crumbly, but stick and hold together. Press mixture into a 9×9 baking dish, cover and place in the fridge while you make the ganache.
- add the cocoa powder, melted coconut oil, maple syrup, sea salt and vanilla extract to the food processor (no need to clean in-between), and process until emulsified. Spread ganache evenly over the top of the brownies. Place in the fridge or freezer to set for 1 hour before cutting.
Eat. Love. Nourish.