Here’s to my obsession with Kale and Thai food!
Serve this wonderful salad with a thai beef, chicken, pork or fish, for a kick-ass main dish salad!
Thai Chopped Kale and Avocado Salad
- 1 bunch dinosaur or red kale, chopped
- 2 avocados(1 mashed, one diced)
- 1 lime
- a drizzle of sesame oil
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp coconut nectar
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ red bell pepper, sliced thinly
- ½ orange bell pepper, sliced thinly
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1 red onion, chopped finely
- 3 green onions, cut diagonally
- 2 TBS chopped, cilantro
- black sesame seeds for garnish
- Place kale in a bowl, with the mashed avocado. Massage the avocado into the kale to soften. Add lime, sesame oil, fish sauce, coconut nectar, salt and pepper to taste. Mix to incorporate.
- Add the bell peppers, mango, red onion, green onions, cilantro, and sesame seeds. Toss and serve
eat. love. nourish.