For a cold weather hater born in Montana, summer is all about living in the moment and enjoying every minute of the 4-5 months of warmth we get. Yet this summer has gone by so fast anyway.
I feel like I never get enough warm weather activities in…hiking, soccer, swimming, gardening, or even just sitting out on the newly remodeled patio enjoying the warm summer breeze and a cold drink.
Last week, I decided I was going to take the rest of the summer “by the horns” and do everything I always regret not doing when the temperatures start to drop. The first thing on the list?!?
Nothing big, just taking it easy out by the garden with a cold summery drink in my hands. This refreshing Coconut Peach Lemonade fit the bill, and was very easy to make.
throw everything in the vitamix,
serve over ice and garnish(if desired).
This would be the perfect drink for a summer dinner party or cocktails…just add some vodka or peach liquer and you are good to go.
so now with a cold sweet drink in your hands, live in the moment, and enjoy the rest of this magnificent weather.
- 2 heaping TBS honey(or use a mixture of 1 TBS honey and 6 drops of stevia)
- 2 cups of coconut water
- 2 ripe peaches, pits removed(plus more for optional garnish)
- fresh squeezed juice of 4 large lemons
- lemon slices, peach and mint for garnish(if desired)
- Put honey, coconut water, 2 peaches and juice of four lemons into your high speed blender, and blend until smooth. Strain(if desired) and serve over ice with a few lemon and peach slices with a sprig of fresh mint.
eat. love. nourish.