A garden fresh Jalapeño Pepper.
Cut in half and crammed with local goat cheese,
topped with a fresh date and wrapped in bacon…
what more can I say???
Jalapeño Poppers with Goat Cheese, Bacon and Figs
- 4 jalapeño peppers, cut in half and seeded
- 4 TBS goat chevre
- 4 fresh dates, pitted and cut in half
- 4 slices of bacon, cut in half
- Preheat your grill to high.
- Fill the jalapeño halves with chevre.
- Top the chevre with ½ a date and wrap the whole thing in a half slice of bacon.
- Grill for 10 minutes on high.
eat. love. nourish.